Monday 16 May 2016

Freshly Baked by Karleigh Sue

Time for a bit of inspiration Karleigh Sue style, and this week I've cooked up a nice bright card for you using Freshly Baked from the Mary Jane range. I've been in a baking mood myself lately, although don't tell the diet police ;) 



I have coloured her with copics, and used elements from one of Cheri's colour club packs to embellish. The patterned paper is from a pad I bought in Lidl a while ago.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Don't forget there's a challenge going on over at the blog- the theme is to use your favourite colours, Do join in if you can.

Thanks for stopping by 

xxx


3 comments:

  1. A very fun card and so true - cake is always the answer. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ! Love the sentiment ! SUperb card !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love that sentiment! Fabulous bright fun card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete