Thursday 19 May 2016

Julia Spiri New Release- The Pirate Collection

Wow has Julia Spiri got some amazing images for this weeks new release. I feel so blessed to be on the team and one of the first to get to work with her digis- every time I see them they blow me away! 

Today's collection is all about pirates. Oooh arr!! You can find the whole collection here, along with a generous discount so grab them fast.

I have worked with two of the three images. The first is called Scarlett. She is coloured with Clean Color water markers. The papers are scraps from my stash. I distressed the map with tea dye distress ink to give it an aged feel, and luckily I found an anchor stamp in my drawer which made a perfect embellishment. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:




The second image is called Charlotte. I just had to make something with this one as she shares a name with my eldest daughter!


Again I have used my water markers, and given it a beachy feel with washed wood type papers and bunting, keeping it fairly simple so the image pops.

I am entering this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to stop by the blog, where you can enter the current challenge if you would like to. We also love to see your work on the Facebook page so why not join our little community there too?

I hope I've inspired you today. 

Lynda
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and colorful cards! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynda, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Lynda, love this collection.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda your cards are stunning I love the lady pirates they are brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete